Salohcin Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Salohcin Discussions

Discuss various subjects.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules of discussions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Rules of discussions Empty
PostSubject: Rules of discussions   Rules of discussions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:07 am

I encourage and welcome a free exchange of views on a variety of subjects on this forum. Please respect the rights of others to have different views to yourself, or even to be wrong, just as they must respect your right to your views, or even to be wrong.

Do not, even under provocation, resort to personal remarks or insults. Any instance of such behaviour will be removed and the person doing so will be warned or removed from the forum. I realise that discussions may become heated at times and that others may express views that you may not like or agree with, but rather than resorting to threats, insults or petty name calling, try to change their views by explaining your point of view calmly and convince them of the folly of their ways through debate rather than losing your temper (you will not convince anyone that yours is the right view if you do not put your view across in a calm and rational manner, and will only succeed in alienating others from your point of view even further).

If making accusations about individuals or companies, please do not mention them directly by name as I do not wish to be involved in any court cases regarding defamation of character or being sued for slander (or whichever it is that is applicable for this form of communication). If you cannot prove your accusations, then please do not name the person(s) involved directly.

My decision is final on this forum. I do not intend on having to intervene in discussions very often, but if I do warn a participant regarding their behaviour then that is an end to the matter, there is no point in getting upset or trying to argue with me about it - if you behave badly then expect to be punished, it's as simple as that.

There is a bad language filter in force on this forum, so any swear words used are likely to be changed to more polite language automatically. Please try to avoid using bad language as much as possible, as it tends to detract from your credibility in your argument.

Please do not post links advertising other websites. I don't do it to you, so please don't do it to me.

Please do not spam the forum. There are no prizes for having the most posts or anything and spamming a topic will only annoy other users and your posts will be removed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.salohcin.co.uk

Rules of discussions
Page 1 of 1