Salohcin Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Salohcin Discussions

Discuss various subjects.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NHS Dentists

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-07-21

NHS Dentists Empty
PostSubject: NHS Dentists   NHS Dentists Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:38 am

Do you use an NHS dentist? Or can you not find one to register with? Should dental treatment be completely free on the NHS? Or should it be paid for by the patient? Have you had any problems accessing free NHS dental care?
Back to top Go down
http://www.salohcin.co.uk
Nick

Nick

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-07-23

NHS Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHS Dentists   NHS Dentists Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:38 pm

I can’t find a NHS dentist that has any space on their list. Being on Incapacity Benefit, they insist that I must pay for my treatment, but I can’t afford it on what I get.

I think that dentistry should be completely free to all on the NHS, as should optical treatment and free prescriptions too. By charging for dental treatment that means that some people have to live with rotten teeth or missing teeth, all because they can’t afford to get treatment.

There was a report on the news earlier today about the growing number of NHS dentists going private, so making it even more difficult for anyone, and especially kids, to get NHS dental treatment.

NHS Dentists turning private
Back to top Go down
http://www.salohcin.co.uk
liverpoolvv

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-22

NHS Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHS Dentists   NHS Dentists Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:07 pm

I had to goto an emergency dentist the other week who have referred me to the hospital for oral surgery. I think it is ridiculous that each and every person aren't entitled to use an NHS dentist as and when just like you do with the doctor. Another example of society gone mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NHS Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHS Dentists   NHS Dentists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NHS Dentists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salohcin Discussions :: Main Discussions Boards-
Jump to: