Salohcin Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Salohcin Discussions

Discuss various subjects.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anonymity or Disclosure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Anonymity or Disclosure Empty
PostSubject: Anonymity or Disclosure   Anonymity or Disclosure Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:20 am

I leave it entirely to the judgement of the member whether or not they with to disclose their real identity on this forum. I equally welcome anonymous members as I do those members who are willing to disclose their real identities.

I would ask other members to respect others right to privacy in this matter. Members may decide to remain anonymous for many reasons and it really does not matter why they choose to do so (so no trying to "out" other members by guessing who they are please).

It may well be that some members choose to remain anonymous because to reveal their real identities on a public board like this may cause them trouble in their personal or professional lives, or that they simply prefer to remain anonymous.

Anonymity does not automatically mean unreliable or "too afraid to say who they really are", so please show equal respect to all members of this forum, whether they choose to reveal who they are or not.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.salohcin.co.uk

Anonymity or Disclosure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salohcin Discussions :: Welcome :: Welcome-
Jump to: