Salohcin Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Salohcin Discussions

Discuss various subjects.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Depression from the recession?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Depression from the recession? Empty
PostSubject: Depression from the recession?   Depression from the recession? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:12 pm

How worried are you about the impending recession? Is the economy as bad as the media says, or is it hyped up too much? Can we trust the government to steer us out of it?
Back to top Go down
Mike

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Depression from the recession? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression from the recession?   Depression from the recession? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:26 pm

I'm being more careful about what I spend these days. With the rise in food and fuel prices, I'm sure that this is what many people are doing, regardless of whether or not we're thinking about wider economic trends.
I think it's healthy that various governments seem to be pooling ideas about what to do about the global economy. I don't remember the same happening during the last recession of the early '90s. However, I'm cynical about Gordon Brown's ability to steer us through, after he took all the credit for the relatively healthy economy we've had up until recently.
Back to top Go down

Depression from the recession?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salohcin Discussions :: Main Discussions Boards-
Jump to: