Salohcin Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Salohcin Discussions

Discuss various subjects.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bottled Water

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Bottled Water Empty
PostSubject: Bottled Water   Bottled Water Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:14 am

What do you think of bottled water? Always use it? Never touch tap water? Or do you think it's a rip off? Can you really tell the difference between bottled and tap water?
Back to top Go down
http://www.salohcin.co.uk
Nick

Nick

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Bottled Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottled Water   Bottled Water Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:21 am

Why on earth do all these people pay through the nose for something that you can get free from the tap?

Panorama did a programme about it back in February of this year, showing the damage that bottles of water have on the environment, testing to see if you could really tell the difference, showing how water is taken from one area for sale in the UK while the natives are dying from not having access to decent water.
Panorama Bottled Water

To be honest, I think it is just a fashion statement really... completely unnecessary, and pointless. I personally keep two 3l bottles in the fridge which I fill up from the tap whenever I empty them, so I always have cold water in the fridge whenever I want it for free.
Back to top Go down
http://www.salohcin.co.uk
liverpoolvv

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Bottled Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottled Water   Bottled Water Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:20 pm

I very rarely drink bottled water although i do think it is nice nor do i drink water straight from a tap. I always boil my water and bottle it mysself then fridge it. I love it that way and can't see me changing anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bottled Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bottled Water   Bottled Water Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bottled Water
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salohcin Discussions :: Main Discussions Boards-
Jump to: