Salohcin Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Salohcin Discussions

Discuss various subjects.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ALIENS HAVE REACHED US!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
liverpoolvv

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-22

ALIENS HAVE REACHED US!! Empty
PostSubject: ALIENS HAVE REACHED US!!   ALIENS HAVE REACHED US!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:04 pm

................and brought me along with them Razz

Hiya guys. My name is Vicky and I am an alcho.......... dammit wrong forum Wink . I live in Preston and am mother of one boy aged 9. I do have opinions as Nick very well knows but I am not used to airring them on forums. I am sure I can get used to it though eventually.

Look forward to seeing you all around and hearing what you have to say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-07-23

ALIENS HAVE REACHED US!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALIENS HAVE REACHED US!!   ALIENS HAVE REACHED US!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:39 pm

If you are an example of an advanced life form from a higher civilisation, then God help us all! alien

Great to see you posting at long last Vicky, what took you so long?

It doesn't matter if your views are "right" or "wrong" in other peoples' eyes, as long as you air them. This place is (hopefully) all about seeing and hearing (metaphorically at least) other peoples' opinions that you wouldn't normally hear (normally because you'd be trying to rip their head off by the time they finished the sentence tongue ). I genuinely want a wide range of opinions, that disagree, or contradict each other, here so that people can learn that others can have opinions other than those held by themselves without them necessarily being wrong.

Welcome and get on with it. flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.salohcin.co.uk

ALIENS HAVE REACHED US!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salohcin Discussions :: Welcome :: Welcome-
Jump to: